**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Subscription Unexpectedly Deactivated

kantioskantios Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

Few days ago when I restarted my phone, it asks me to please activate the SIM. This was after I had previously signed up and topped of $20 credit to my account. I have been using it for a while now and this error appeared all of a sudden.

Upon logging into my Freedompop account online, it says I do not have any current subscriptions and my previous credit is gone too. I tried to submit a ticket but asks that I post here first.

How should I proceed with this issue?

Thanks

Louie

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    kantios said:

Hi,

Few days ago when I restarted my phone, it asks me to please activate the SIM. This was after I had previously signed up and topped of $20 credit to my account. I have been using it for a while now and this error appeared all of a sudden.

Upon logging into my Freedompop account online, it says I do not have any current subscriptions and my previous credit is gone too. I tried to submit a ticket but asks that I post here first.

How should I proceed with this issue?

Thanks

Louie

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • kantioskantios Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi MarcelaS,

Last four digits of the phone line was 0886; it is currently not showing up in my account at all.

Thanks

Louie
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    kantios said:

Hi MarcelaS,

Last four digits of the phone line was 0886; it is currently not showing up in my account at all.

Thanks

Louie

Hi!

We have received notice from our billing department that one of your account transactions was disputed with your credit card company. We have refunded this transaction back to you immediately.

I would like to inform you that your FreedomPop account has been canceled due to a dispute that you have filed with your financial institution regarding charges on your FreedomPop account.

FreedomPop’s policy states that if a customer has concerns with billing, shipping or tech-related issues to please contact our customer support team for assistance before contacting your financial institution to receive proper assistance and to avoid account cancellation.
This discussion has been closed.