**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

"unfortunately, messaging has stopped"

AndrewLAndrewL FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Guys,
When I open the messaging app, I get the error ""unfortunately, messaging has stopped". I tried to go to the google store and download the latest version of the app (the current version is only 6 days old) and it says that I don't have any connection- even though I'm connected to my wifi and have a few bars of reception. Lastly, the connections Optimizer app keeps popping up (constantly) and says 'no connection'.
Please help! After 2 years with this phone it's only worked for a few days.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin
    AndrewL said:

Guys,
    When I open the messaging app, I get the error ""unfortunately, messaging has stopped". I tried to go to the google store and download the latest version of the app (the current version is only 6 days old) and it says that I don't have any connection- even though I'm connected to my wifi and have a few bars of reception. Lastly, the connections Optimizer app keeps popping up (constantly) and says 'no connection'.
    Please help! After 2 years with this phone it's only worked for a few days.

We are sorry to learn the device is malfunctioning.
    It seems this is also being addressed over email. Please keep in mind we cannot maintain a dual communication. Please choose one of the channels to continue with assistance.