"unfortunately, messaging has stopped"

AndrewLAndrewL Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Guys,
When I open the messaging app, I get the error ""unfortunately, messaging has stopped". I tried to go to the google store and download the latest version of the app (the current version is only 6 days old) and it says that I don't have any connection- even though I'm connected to my wifi and have a few bars of reception. Lastly, the connections Optimizer app keeps popping up (constantly) and says 'no connection'.
Please help! After 2 years with this phone it's only worked for a few days.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AndrewLAndrewL Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I never got an answer sent to me over email so I turned to the forum. Then you responded but again didn't provide an answer. Can anyone help me get this phone working? I'll do it on this forum or over email but someone has to give me some suggestions for how to get this thing to work.
  • AndrewLAndrewL Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    AlejandraG - that was it! I deleted a few pictures and the phone started working again. Thank you for the help. I wish the phone would have given me some message telling me to check storage. I guess some UX designer and development team forgot to catch that error and post a sensible message.
This discussion has been closed.