**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Im being charged 31.54 for no reason after accidently pressing 1 on my phone ordering a sim card

Alto1288Alto1288 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
I only know of one account. I may have created an account long ago with a phone number i used to call for support and accidentally pressed 1 to buy a sim card.

I got the sim card that i did not want to buy and i think it automatically put me on a plan and has been charging me for months. Please remove this payment including the 1 cent on the card that i keep getting charged.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin
    Alto1288 said:

I only know of one account. I may have created an account long ago with a phone number i used to call for support and accidentally pressed 1 to buy a sim card.

I got the sim card that i did not want to buy and i think it automatically put me on a plan and has been charging me for months. Please remove this payment including the 1 cent on the card that i keep getting charged.

Hi! We were able to find two LTE accounts under the email that you use for this forum but none of them have the $31.54 charge being disputed.
    Could there be a different account under a different email address generating that charge?
  • Alto1288Alto1288 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    yes the phone number i called with is 7737440042. it asked me to get a freedom pop sim and i accdently pressed 1. I think af ter that, it started charging me monthly. Please cancel that account and refund me all the money that i was being charged for not using.
    Alto1288 said:

yes the phone number i called with is 7737440042. it asked me to get a freedom pop sim and i accdently pressed 1. I think af ter that, it started charging me monthly. Please cancel that account and refund me all the money that i was being charged for not using.

There is no account showing under 7737440042 either. Can you please let us know if it was under a different email address?
  • Alto1288Alto1288 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    im not sure what account it is on. All i know is that it is charging my credit card and im not sure where it is coming from. What other info can i provide to you to find what account this is attached to?
    Alto1288 said:

im not sure what account it is on. All i know is that it is charging my credit card and im not sure where it is coming from. What other info can i provide to you to find what account this is attached to?

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.