**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap existing number to new SIM

jugaljugal Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I lost my SIM and ordered a new SIM from FREEDOMPOP.COM. It came pre activated. I want to retain my old number ending in 8033. The ICCID number is 89011704278203284890. Can you please help?

Comments

  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,832 admin
    jugal said:

    Hi, I lost my SIM and ordered a new SIM from FREEDOMPOP.COM. It came pre activated. I want to retain my old number ending in 8033. The ICCID number is 89011704278203284890. Can you please help?

    Hello,

    Our team will gladly help you with this issue. But in order to be able to move the old number to the new device, you'll need to add a temporary phone number by following the steps on this page. Once it's done, let us know and we'll make the swap right away.
  • jugaljugal Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 4 #3
    Thanks Carlos. The temp number is xxx-xxx-4172. Please let me know if you need additional information.
    Post edited by CarlosG on
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,832 admin
    jugal said:

    Thanks Carlos. The temp number is xxx-xxx-4172. Please let me know if you need additional information.

    We have successfully swapped two phone numbers requested. Please turn your devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
  • jugaljugal Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Carlos. But why plan changed? I wanted to keep my old plan. Please advise.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,832 admin
    jugal said:

    Thanks Carlos. But why plan changed? I wanted to keep my old plan. Please advise.

    Hi,

    Only the phone numbers were swapped as an account's plan cannot be moved to another account. We are only able to swap phone numbers and/or devices between accounts.
Sign In or Register to comment.