**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

hi need to swap devices

larrygrlarrygr Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
current device is kyocera hydro phone number is xxxxx4819 wand to replace it with htc desire xxxxx4779 from my other account the kyocera has failed
Post edited by MarcelaS on

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    larrygr said:

current device is kyocera hydro phone number is xxxxx4819 wand to replace it with htc desire xxxxx4779 from my other account the kyocera has failed

Hi!

We were unable to find line ending xxxxx4819. Please confirm the email address associated with it so we can take a closer look at it.
  • larrygrlarrygr Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    [email protected] also i mistyped the number it is Kyocera Hydro Icon
    (951) 428-4919
    larrygr said:

[email protected] also i mistyped the number it is Kyocera Hydro Icon
    (951) 428-4919

Hi!

Please confirm the account where you have the Kyocera Hydro Icon so we can transfer the devices.
  • larrygrlarrygr Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    both of these phones are on the same account. the primary is the kyocera (951) 428-4919and the secondary is the HTC (951) 795-4779. I want to move the HTC to the primary phone number and terminate the 951 795 4779 line as it will no longer be used after the htc becomes the primary line.
    larrygr said:

both of these phones are on the same account. the primary is the kyocera (951) 428-4919and the secondary is the HTC (951) 795-4779. I want to move the HTC to the primary phone number and terminate the 951 795 4779 line as it will no longer be used after the htc becomes the primary line.

Hi!

The swap has been completed. Please turn off the devices and back on. Let us know if they are working properly.

As the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel