**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Could you please release my Galaxy phone from FreedomPop network?

natalienatalie Posts: 5Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
Three years ago I purchased from FreedomPop Galaxy phone. It did not work. Messages on screen instructed to download several apps, but it did not help. After many attempts to use my phone I gave up and cancelled my account. Today I purchased airtime from Tracfone in hope that my phone will work, but FreedomPop messages on screen did not go away... Phone does not work with another company. Could you please release my phone from FreedomPop network. My MEID is 351873058052965.
Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• natalienatalie Posts: 5Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Dear AlejandraG, many thanks for your help and detailed explanations. Could you please release my phone from FreedomPop since my phone does not work here, I will try other Sprint MVNOs. Thanks again for your help!
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    natalie said:

Dear AlejandraG, many thanks for your help and detailed explanations. Could you please release my phone from FreedomPop since my phone does not work here, I will try other Sprint MVNOs. Thanks again for your help!

My apologies, it seems the device was an unlocked GSM, not a locked CDMA as initially determined.
    This device does not need a release, you can use it with any GSM sim.
    Just make sure to delete any Freedompop app on it and you should be good to go.
  • natalienatalie Posts: 5Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Dear AlejandraG, thank you VERY MUCH! Finally my phone works!
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    natalie said:

Dear AlejandraG, thank you VERY MUCH! Finally my phone works!

I'm glad to hear we were able to help. Take care!
This discussion has been closed.