**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Global 300 was added to my account without authorization.

Peter ChowPeter Chow FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
$4.99 was charged to my account - I never signed up for this. This type of occurrences is very troubling to me as I have to deal with these periodically as a Freedompop customer. I would appreciate a refund of $4.99.

Comments

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 639 admin

$4.99 was charged to my account - I never signed up for this. This type of occurrences is very troubling to me as I have to deal with these periodically as a Freedompop customer. I would appreciate a refund of $4.99.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Peter ChowPeter Chow FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We are so sorry to hear that you got charged, after reviewing your account, I do see that you were charged because on 12/22/18, on your account was signed up for a month free trial for the Global Plus 300, when your billing cycle ended and the service was not deactivated, you were charged for the renewal of the service.

We have a record that you have downgraded as well and it will take effect on January 31st, 2019.
  • Peter ChowPeter Chow FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    First of all, I never signed up for any free trials. I really do not appreciate when I get put on these free trials without my consent or knowledge - this wasn't the first time.

Second, even if I did sign up for a free month trial on 12/22/18 - it doesn't make sense that I get charged 9 days into the period - then it's not really a free month trial?!?!

First of all, I never signed up for any free trials. I really do not appreciate when I get put on these free trials without my consent or knowledge - this wasn't the first time.

Second, even if I did sign up for a free month trial on 12/22/18 - it doesn't make sense that I get charged 9 days into the period - then it's not really a free month trial?!?!

Hi!

The monthly free trial period will depend on your bill cycle. Your cycle starts on every 31st of each month.

From December 22, 2018, to December 31st, 2018. You received 9 days of free service since the stardate for the trial period will always be the 1st of each month.