**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I cannot even submit a ticket to get help to fix no ability to call anymore, fully PAID account

Priscilla_PelfreyPriscilla_Pelfrey Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I've been a customer for several years, and never seriously needed help before, and now that I do, even the supposedly FREE ticket system to get help won't work. I have paid my $24 bill for sure for the past two months, and when I try to create a ticket, to get help on a specific device that is the one I pay $24 for service on, the online system rejects it, saying I have to pay for VIP premium service to get a ticket to be submitted. This is ridiculous. I have been a big proponent of Freedompop, but not even having any support of any type without paying 12 or 14 a month more for just email support is not a good business model.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

I've been a customer for several years, and never seriously needed help before, and now that I do, even the supposedly FREE ticket system to get help won't work. I have paid my $24 bill for sure for the past two months, and when I try to create a ticket, to get help on a specific device that is the one I pay $24 for service on, the online system rejects it, saying I have to pay for VIP premium service to get a ticket to be submitted. This is ridiculous. I have been a big proponent of Freedompop, but not even having any support of any type without paying 12 or 14 a month more for just email support is not a good business model.

We certainly understand your frustration, considering you have been a long time customer from Freedompop but we are afraid that now some service channels need a membership to be used. However, we still have free of cost channels, like this forum, Facebook and Twitter. Only phone and email require this membership but we can gladly help you over this discussion as well.