**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No email showing phone order?

howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a phone on 01022019. CC was charged. I checked my email for order confirm and nothing showed up even after 2 days (maybe wrong email address). Anyway to verify that the order was accepted and get it under my account? Account wasn't set up when phone was ordered.

Best Answer

Answers

  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin
    howardc said:

    I ordered a phone on 01022019. CC was charged. I checked my email for order confirm and nothing showed up even after 2 days (maybe wrong email address). Anyway to verify that the order was accepted and get it under my account? Account wasn't set up when phone was ordered.

    Hi! Is there an order number we can use to try to track this down?
  • howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 7 #4
    @.AlejandraG The answer to your question is no, I am sorry to say. When the receipt page came up, I saved the page but for some reason that page isn't in my file. Half a dozen others are but that one isn't. I checked my CC charges and it shows 3 to Freedompop. one for the phone, one for 4 bucks +, and one for a buck (probably a place holder). Something is happening with the order, but I can't tell what.
    Post edited by howardc on
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin
    howardc said:

    @.AlejandraG The answer to your question is no, I am sorry to say. When the receipt page came up, I saved the page but for some reason that page isn't in my file. Half a dozen others are but that one isn't. I checked my CC charges and it shows 3 to Freedompop. one for the phone, one for 4 bucks +, and one for a buck (probably a place holder). Something is happening with the order, but I can't tell what.

    We looked under the email address that you use for this forum, but were unable to find it. Is there a different email address you could have used to place the order?
  • howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Still searching for an answer. Any moderator that can help will be greatly appreciated.
  • howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    No. That is the email address (barring a typo when I made the order).
  • howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I received my S3 today. I would have just refused the package and that would have solved the problem, but it came 4 days ahead of schedule and didn't have any thing about Freedompop on the box so I opened it. I need to return it and cancel the account. Do I need a rma? Please tell me the correct procedure for the return.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin
    howardc said:

    I received my S3 today. I would have just refused the package and that would have solved the problem, but it came 4 days ahead of schedule and didn't have any thing about Freedompop on the box so I opened it. I need to return it and cancel the account. Do I need a rma? Please tell me the correct procedure for the return.

    Now the device arrived, can you please confirm the MEID number?
  • howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    The MEID is 99000212310495. It is under my email now.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin
    howardc said:

    The MEID is 99000212310495. It is under my email now.

    Was the order for this device made with another company? It seems Freedompop was not the direct retailer, is that correct?
  • howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 10 #12
    It was ordered off Freedompop's website and the packing slip says Freedompop. Also CC shows payment for phone to Freedompop so I would say "Yes it was purchased from Freedompop". MEID was obtained by dialing *#06# .
    Post edited by howardc on
  • howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to get an rmi to return my phone and cancel this account. The phone was just received and has not been activated. The MEID is 99000212310495. AlexandraG under another discussion said that meid wasn't under freedompop but it was purchased from FP and my CC debit was to FP for the price of the phone.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin
    howardc said:

    It was ordered off Freedompop's website and the packing slip says Freedompop. Also CC shows payment for phone to Freedompop so I would say "Yes it was purchased from Freedompop". MEID was obtained by dialing *#06# .

    howardc said:

    I need to get an rmi to return my phone and cancel this account. The phone was just received and has not been activated. The MEID is 99000212310495. AlexandraG under another discussion said that meid wasn't under freedompop but it was purchased from FP and my CC debit was to FP for the price of the phone.

    A refund has already been issued by a Facebook representative. Please avoid communicating over multiple channels at the same time to avoid any confusion. We will continue with assistance over Facebook inbox.
This discussion has been closed.