No email showing phone order?

howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a phone on 01022019. CC was charged. I checked my email for order confirm and nothing showed up even after 2 days (maybe wrong email address). Anyway to verify that the order was accepted and get it under my account? Account wasn't set up when phone was ordered.

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • howardchowardc Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 7 #4
    @.AlejandraG The answer to your question is no, I am sorry to say. When the receipt page came up, I saved the page but for some reason that page isn't in my file. Half a dozen others are but that one isn't. I checked my CC charges and it shows 3 to Freedompop. one for the phone, one for 4 bucks +, and one for a buck (probably a place holder). Something is happening with the order, but I can't tell what.
    Post edited by howardc on
    Still searching for an answer. Any moderator that can help will be greatly appreciated.
    No. That is the email address (barring a typo when I made the order).
    I received my S3 today. I would have just refused the package and that would have solved the problem, but it came 4 days ahead of schedule and didn't have any thing about Freedompop on the box so I opened it. I need to return it and cancel the account. Do I need a rma? Please tell me the correct procedure for the return.
    The MEID is 99000212310495. It is under my email now.
    edited January 10 #12
    It was ordered off Freedompop's website and the packing slip says Freedompop. Also CC shows payment for phone to Freedompop so I would say "Yes it was purchased from Freedompop". MEID was obtained by dialing *#06# .
    Post edited by howardc on
    I need to get an rmi to return my phone and cancel this account. The phone was just received and has not been activated. The MEID is 99000212310495. AlexandraG under another discussion said that meid wasn't under freedompop but it was purchased from FP and my CC debit was to FP for the price of the phone.
This discussion has been closed.