**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Changing plan

EnterpriseEnterprise Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
2 Questions:

Question 1: I'm on an unlimited text/message plan for $131.88. I would like to switch to Annual 1000 Promo for $49.99. Just to make sure I'm doing it correctly, On the "My Plan" page, selecting "Annual 1000 Promo" plan will make the switch? Just confirming that I won't end up with both plans

Question 2: I have the Freedompop Premier Annual Service which includes "Freedompop Premium Support",. When i tried to submit a question via support.freedompop.com, I got a reply back that I need to be a VIP member. I there a phone number I can call to get the "immediate personal support"? I'm confused.

Thanks!

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

2 Questions:

Question 1: I'm on an unlimited text/message plan for $131.88. I would like to switch to Annual 1000 Promo for $49.99. Just to make sure I'm doing it correctly, On the "My Plan" page, selecting "Annual 1000 Promo" plan will make the switch? Just confirming that I won't end up with both plans

Question 2: I have the Freedompop Premier Annual Service which includes "Freedompop Premium Support",. When i tried to submit a question via support.freedompop.com, I got a reply back that I need to be a VIP member. I there a phone number I can call to get the "immediate personal support"? I'm confused.

Thanks!

Hi! Can you please confirm the ICCCID number of your sim to check on your account and confirm the correct plan and pricing?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,432 admin

2 Questions:

Thanks!

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with these issues. But before we move forward, please click here to get the steps to properly change your plan. Once you process the change, you should notice the change in the plan right away although not all the data will be set nor will the entire charge be made as it will be done after the next billing cycle arrives.

As for the Freedompop Premium Support, our support page clearly states that with this service you can: "Ensure that you are never without service; get immediate customer support or technical support from a FreedomPop representative. Without the Premium VIP service you can utilize our online tools for help with your account, device or service. Browse our support pages or visit our forums. You can sign up for Premium VIP by logging in and going to the My Account & & Services page, or by calling 88-743-8107."

If you are not able to get a customer care rep. when calling us, please feel free to contact me at any point and I can assure you that you will receive assistance within 24 hours.