**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Sierra 803s Sprint Activation

Roy ChiuRoy Chiu Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
When I connect to the device, a "Sprint Activation" page comes up, and after I enter the login credential, it times out, stating "too many redirects occurred."

I have not had 4G connection for a long time; it had been settling into 3G for as long as I can remember.

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    You, Me and many others have been experiencing this for last year or so. If this should ever get fixed be sure you NEVER set it to LTE only. It is very hard to get it back to 3G fall back. Eventually someone there will notice that the master server is not allowing 4G LTE service on the FREE accounts with 803S. Odd because that is the FREE band to use. 3G is only works for the paid plans. Your device may log in to 3G but cannot access data due to only a FREE subscription. At least it can log into something while waiting for the master server to be fixed so LTE can once more be accessible.

The 803S tries to login into 4G LTE but is rebuffed by FreedomPop 4 or 5x, then falls back to 3G. If allowed the 803S will log into 3G and then FreedomPop authorizes that data becomes accessible if plan is paid one.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
This discussion has been closed.