**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Reinstate Account

FridayboyFridayboy Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I am on a free plan with monthly data of 200 mb. However, I have not been able to connect to the internet for the last couple of weeks even though there is still 200 mb on the account. I suspect it has something to do with the expired top-up credit, which I have reactivated. Can someone please tell me how to get my account reinstated? Thanks.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Fridayboy said:

I am on a free plan with monthly data of 200 mb. However, I have not been able to connect to the internet for the last couple of weeks even though there is still 200 mb on the account. I suspect it has something to do with the expired top-up credit, which I have reactivated. Can someone please tell me how to get my account reinstated? Thanks.

Good day. Our records indicate that the LTE sim account, of phone number ending in 2221 under the email you use for this forum, is active and in good standing.

Do you get an error when attempting to connect or a recording?
    Are you able to call and text or you are also having issues with that?