**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

BASIC GSM 200 $0

HaiflosseHaiflosse Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi.
Is it possible to use BASIC GSM 200
$0 all over the world for example in Europe or quatar or in Seychelles?
Can I use the sim card in an eurpe phone with nano size?
Kindly regards

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Haiflosse - Mobile data is available anywhere AT&T has cellular presence in 50 USA states. For other countries, WiFi will work for you when connected. Calling and Texting work the same as home. While in Siberia calling your next door neighbor is the same same billing / cost / free as normal. Calling new friend one block away in Siberia would be an international Russian call.
    Your neighbor can call you and if you are actively connected to WiFi with the App then it will ring and they only placed a local call to you but you can still talk while on WiFi in Siberia. Or any other country.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Haiflosse said:

Hi.
    Is it possible to use BASIC GSM 200
    $0 all over the world for example in Europe or quatar or in Seychelles?
    Can I use the sim card in an eurpe phone with nano size?
    Kindly regards

Hi! We are afraid out LTE sims only have roaming within US. While overseas, you will only be able to use calling and texting over wifi.