**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

couldn't connect the freedom pop anymore

bailin2002bailin2002 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
I have use freedom pop for 2 years. But about 1months ago, I suddenly couldn't connect with freedom pop anymore. I use a google nexus phone, and it works good with other sim card. I also tried reset the account, but it doesn't work. I noticed at the same time, my monthly bill was increased by ~$3. Is it related to the problem?
Could you please help me check my account? The email in my profile is the same as the one associated with my device.
Thanks!

Comments

• AntonioCAntonioC Posts: 124 admin

I have use freedom pop for 2 years. But about 1months ago, I suddenly couldn't connect with freedom pop anymore. I use a google nexus phone, and it works good with other sim card. I also tried reset the account, but it doesn't work. I noticed at the same time, my monthly bill was increased by ~$3. Is it related to the problem?
    Could you please help me check my account? The email in my profile is the same as the one associated with my device.
    Thanks!

Hello bailin2002,

We apologize for the interruption on your service. Upon reviewing your account, we've noticed that you have a Global SIM card active. Please notice, these SIM cards are no longer supported by our network. A transition and upgrade to LTE SIM was informed to customers via email earlier this year in which customers were given the option to upgrade to an LTE to remain on a free plan or a paid plan.

We would recommend following this guide to migrate your current SIM card.

In case you run into an issue, we would like to suggest trying again after deleting cookies, cache and browser history. You may also try accessing from an Incognito window.