**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Being charged for services every month

Debpelletier1Debpelletier1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, you have taken money from my account without permission for the last 2 months. I don't even have service with you nor either a phone. I would be willing to have a service with you but I am going to need a phone. Could you please send me your motorola moto E phone? I would be willing to take the phone with activation and a sim card for payments that were take from my account. If this isn't possible please do not take anymore money from my account or I will take further action. Please respond as soon as possible.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,138FreedomPop Newbie admin

Hi, you have taken money from my account without permission for the last 2 months. I don't even have service with you nor either a phone. I would be willing to have a service with you but I am going to need a phone. Could you please send me your motorola moto E phone? I would be willing to take the phone with activation and a sim card for payments that were take from my account. If this isn't possible please do not take anymore money from my account or I will take further action. Please respond as soon as possible.

Let us see how we can help. Can you please confirm the ICCID number of the sim you have to see the account status?