**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account Suspended

Patricia Saunders-CummingsPatricia Saunders-Cummings Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
On 01/04/2019, I updated my billing card information on my account and was charged for each line on said account. This morning I was suspended and logged in to be told I needed to update my billing information. I attempted to change the card to a different one from a different bank entirely and the update failed.

Please reactivate both of my lines as no balance is showing due on my account.

Phone numbers ending in: 3350 and 0717

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

On 01/04/2019, I updated my billing card information on my account and was charged for each line on said account. This morning I was suspended and logged in to be told I needed to update my billing information. I attempted to change the card to a different one from a different bank entirely and the update failed.

Please reactivate both of my lines as no balance is showing due on my account.

Phone numbers ending in: 3350 and 0717

Hi!

After checking your account, we found the service is active. Please let us know if they are working fine.
  • Patricia Saunders-CummingsPatricia Saunders-Cummings Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    After waiting 24 hrs for a response, I attempted to change the card again and it went through.
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

After waiting 24 hrs for a response, I attempted to change the card again and it went through.

Great! Feel free to contact us back if you need further assistance!
This discussion has been closed.