**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Transfer old phone number to new device

Mou ChenMou Chen Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I need to transfer my current phone number xxx-xxx-1563 to new samsung galaxy s7 (xxxxxx9996), I would like to keep the old number and old plan. Thanks.
Post edited by CarlosG on

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,432 admin
    Mou Chen said:

I need to transfer my current phone number xxx-xxx-1563 to new samsung galaxy s7 (xxxxxx9996), I would like to keep the old number and old plan. Thanks.

Hello,

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the accounts requested. Please turn both devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
  • Mou ChenMou Chen Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

Mou Chen said:

Hello,

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the accounts requested. Please turn both devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
    I want to keep the old plan for 302-407-1563, you just switch phone not the plan.
    Mou Chen said:

CarlosG said:

Mou Chen said:

Hello,

I want to keep the old plan for 302-407-1563, you just switch phone not the plan.
    Unfortunately, an account's plan cannot be switched from one account to another as the system does not allow it.
  • Mou ChenMou Chen Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

Mou Chen said:

CarlosG said:

Mou Chen said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, an account's plan cannot be switched from one account to another as the system does not allow it.
    I was able to keep my old plan before.
    Mou Chen said:

CarlosG said:

Mou Chen said:

CarlosG said:

Mou Chen said:

Hello,

I was able to keep my old plan before.
    To get further assistance with your account, it's necessary to call our customer support team by dialing 888-701-1353 and our support team will be able to assist you with this request.