**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My Annual 1 GB Plan shows it reset for a new billing period, but is still showing an error

TobywankenobiqTobywankenobiq FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Hi,

I waited for my billing cycle to roll over (12/23) and I still cannot use data (or texting, even though I never get close to the limit for texts). I have used no data this month, but I am still getting an error - "Alert - You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to upgrade plan..." I did use it up (or close) last month, but have used nothing this month. Please advise how I can get it to reset properly. I cannot use data or send texts (and could not send texts last month, even though they were no where near the plan limit). Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 677 admin

Hi,

I waited for my billing cycle to roll over (12/23) and I still cannot use data (or texting, even though I never get close to the limit for texts). I have used no data this month, but I am still getting an error - "Alert - You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to upgrade plan..." I did use it up (or close) last month, but have used nothing this month. Please advise how I can get it to reset properly. I cannot use data or send texts (and could not send texts last month, even though they were no where near the plan limit). Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Hello,

After reviewing your account we verified that it had become suspended due to a data limit reach. Which basically means that your data finished last month and was unable to remain Active. Since the billing cycle has renewed, we were able to simply reset and reactivate your account. Please turn your device off and back on and let us know if it works properly.