**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't use dialpad - "Complete action using" popup

fredffredf Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
When I open the FP messaging app and tap on the dialpad in the right upper corner a popup screen appears with a list of the phone apps on my MotoX; Phone, Voice, GrooveIP, Skype under a heading "Complete action using; Just Once - Always". Obviously none of these will result in a FP call.
By the way the phone receives calls and sends/receives texts just fine - I can access the dialer pad for texting without seeing that popup.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fredffredf Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for your help Alejandra. This should have something to do with default apps but none of these phone apps is set as Default except Phone.
    I can't find any Google reference to this kind of problem, which is very strange. This popup screen does not seem to be the same as the ones related to Default Apps, like music players or browsers when you have more than one because there don't seem to any setting for this one.
    Crazy but I cleared the Cache and Data, again, and all is well this time. I doubt we'll ever figure it out as there are no similiar complaints that I can find on the web.
This discussion has been closed.