**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

"Account suspended due to billing issue" then "An error occurred"

jglarnerjglarner Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hi - The listed address on my credit card has recently changed. My phone now says "Account suspended due to billing issue." I try to log into the account to change the info. But every time I try to save the record, I get "An error occurred." I've tried multiple times, multiple browsers, through the phone, on my PC; nothing works, same error. Please help.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,803 admin
    jglarner said:

Hi - The listed address on my credit card has recently changed. My phone now says "Account suspended due to billing issue." I try to log into the account to change the info. But every time I try to save the record, I get "An error occurred." I've tried multiple times, multiple browsers, through the phone, on my PC; nothing works, same error. Please help.

We are sorry to learn you get an error when updating the billing information on your account.
    While using a PC, did you used an incognito or private window, preferably using Chrome or Firefox browser?