**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancelling Account

N_leighN_leigh FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Hi Team,

I've tried numerous times to close out the following account that has a global 1GB unlimited plan without any luck. It keeps saying it failed and to try again later. Can you please close down this account and remove this plan from the account. I don't have the sim card or phone number for this plan and it looks like you are charging me $20 a month for it. Let me know if you have any questions thanks.

Thanks N

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 673 admin
    N_leigh said:

Hi Team,

I've tried numerous times to close out the following account that has a global 1GB unlimited plan without any luck. It keeps saying it failed and to try again later. Can you please close down this account and remove this plan from the account. I don't have the sim card or phone number for this plan and it looks like you are charging me $20 a month for it. Let me know if you have any questions thanks.

Thanks N

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where the charges were made?
  • N_leighN_leigh FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Yes that is the same email address. Thanks
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 673 admin
    N_leigh said:

Yes that is the same email address. Thanks

Hi,

We have canceled the device where the $20 were being attempted however there is another device that is not incurring any charges but is still Active although there is no phone number assigned to it. Would you also like us to cancel this device?