**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

micro to nano sim card

Michiyo FukushimaMichiyo Fukushima Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I have looked through the forum but couldn't find the exact answer. I have SIM card bundle and it doesn't have the nano size. I believe I have to purchase but I just wanted to make sure that the same SIM card bundle 3- in 1 has nano size...and then you would help me with the activation?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

I have looked through the forum but couldn't find the exact answer. I have SIM card bundle and it doesn't have the nano size. I believe I have to purchase but I just wanted to make sure that the same SIM card bundle 3- in 1 has nano size...and then you would help me with the activation?

Hi!
    When you purchase our SIM card, it comes with all three sizes included. The Nano SIM, the Micro SIM and the Standard (largest) SIM card size. From the card that the SIM card comes attached to, you will simply pop out the size that you need.
    Is the sim card still on the envelope it delivered? What's the ICCID number?
  • zeekayinfo3zeekayinfo3 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue. When I subscribed your service, I bought a phone with a smart card inserted already. The sim card is the micro sized type. How can I order the nano sized one with maintaining my current account (type and telephone #)?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

I have the same issue. When I subscribed your service, I bought a phone with a smart card inserted already. The sim card is the micro sized type. How can I order the nano sized one with maintaining my current account (type and telephone #)?

Was the device purchased from Freedompop? If it was, please confirm the device's MEID number to see if changing the sim will work.