**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

need to swap devices

Darren JonesDarren Jones Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
I want to swap the phone (last 4 digits 6464) with a new device. Account email is [email protected] The new phone is a LG G2 and it has a sim card in it.

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin

I want to swap the phone (last 4 digits 6464) with a new device. Account email is [email protected] The new phone is a LG G2 and it has a sim card in it.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

After we checked your account, we found two numbers ending in 6464. Please provide the complete numbers you would like to swap so we can complete your request.
  • Darren JonesDarren Jones Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Please swap (803) 991-6464 with (803) 500-6464. After that is complete please turn off (803) 500-6464. I only have that number to get LG G2 in the system. I don't care about the data, phone, or text remaining associated with that number. Thanks.
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin

Please swap (803) 991-6464 with (803) 500-6464. After that is complete please turn off (803) 500-6464. I only have that number to get LG G2 in the system. I don't care about the data, phone, or text remaining associated with that number. Thanks.

Hi!

The swap has successfully completed. Please turn off your devices and back on. Let us know if they are working properly.