**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Billing issue

tetheredauxtetheredaux FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
The website says my account is suspended because of a billing issue, but from everything I can tell my card is fine and I don’t know exactly what the billing issue was?

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 673 admin

The website says my account is suspended because of a billing issue, but from everything I can tell my card is fine and I don’t know exactly what the billing issue was?

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Can you please confirm the last four digits of the phone number assocaited with the device you are needing help with?
  • tetheredauxtetheredaux FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Is there a way to do so privately? This is a public-facing forum
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 673 admin

Is there a way to do so privately? This is a public-facing forum

Understood. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.