**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Request to swap phone numbers of devices

gardenmomgardenmom Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
edited January 10 in Swap your Device or Number #1
Hello! I would like to swap numbers for iPhone 5s (IMEI # 358808055610046, phone # 1xxxxxx5200) with GSM SIM (ICCID # 89011704278236067379, phone 1xxxxxx4055)

Thank you!
gardenmom
Post edited by CarlosG on

Best Answers

Answers

• gardenmomgardenmom Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
    @CarlosG - I should not have hit "accepted answer" - sorry. The iPhone is - 5200 and the GSM SIM is - 4055 currently, and should be switched. Thank you!
  • Nilesh PatelNilesh Patel Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Carlos I have a similar request can you please PM me or guide me where to open a similar discussion
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,432 admin

Hi Carlos I have a similar request can you please PM me or guide me where to open a similar discussion

Hi,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
  • gardenmomgardenmom Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
    @CarlosG the numbers have been swapped successfully - thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.