**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can my friend with global sim number use cancelled LTE sim card?

kisoolimkisoolim Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
My LTE sim card was cancelled recently. And my wife has an global sim account. Can she use the cancelled LTE sim with current number? Thanks

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    kisoolim said:

My LTE sim card was cancelled recently. And my wife has an global sim account. Can she use the cancelled LTE sim with current number? Thanks

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the ICCID number of the canceled sim and the ICCID number of the global sim your wife has so we can take a closer look at it.
  • kisoolimkisoolim Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for help. I can provide ICCID of the canceled LTE sim this afternoon. My wife's global sim is missing because she didn't use for a while.
    edited January 10 #4
    kisoolim said:

Thanks for help. I can provide ICCID of the canceled LTE sim this afternoon. My wife's global sim is missing because she didn't use for a while.

Ok!

Please confirm your wife's phone number so we can locate the account, and just for you to know we will try to activate the service and you will need to choose a new phone number.
    Post edited by MarcelaS on
    edited January 11 #5
    ICCID number of canceled LTE sim is xxxxxxxxxxxxx7727.
    edited January 11 #6
    My wife's number is xxxxx-7760.
    edited January 11 #7
    Hi!

After verifying your account we found that the sim card ending in 7727 cannot be used since it was deactivated since there was a **** on the account.

This means your FreedomPop account was cancelled due to a dispute that you have filed with your financial institution regarding charges on your FreedomPop account.

FreedomPop’s policy states that if a customer has concerns with billing, shipping or tech related issues to please contact our customer support team for assistance before contacting your financial institution to receive proper assistance and to avoid account cancellation.
This discussion has been closed.