**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Fraud - charges on my credit card.

fly2vishalfly2vishal FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hello All,

My credit card was charged for $28.40 on 01/02/2019, although my service is not active & this was free service. I last used my freedompop in June 2016, after that I have not used fredompop.

When I checked my freedompop account, it is not active and my last call was made in June 2016.

After I raised issue(Ticket #190108-001144) with freedompopm they removed my call records & do not show what I was registered to and got a reply that they can not refund my money. They have removed all information from my account although I can to login to my account.

Following is a line from the reply from one of the conversation on 01/09/2019:

"Since there was a failed charged last 2016 system tried to attempt to charged you payment method for this amount. If we have charged your registered payment method for a charge that we deem is authorized and valid under these Terms."

As you can see above, they are running my credit card in 2019 for a failed attempt in 2016, I would like to get help from you guys and figure out how to get refund. I am ready to sue them also, this is definitely fraud.

Thanks
Vishal

Comments

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 639 admin

Hello All,

My credit card was charged for $28.40 on 01/02/2019, although my service is not active & this was free service. I last used my freedompop in June 2016, after that I have not used fredompop.

When I checked my freedompop account, it is not active and my last call was made in June 2016.

After I raised issue(Ticket #190108-001144) with freedompopm they removed my call records & do not show what I was registered to and got a reply that they can not refund my money. They have removed all information from my account although I can to login to my account.

Following is a line from the reply from one of the conversation on 01/09/2019:

"Since there was a failed charged last 2016 system tried to attempt to charged you payment method for this amount. If we have charged your registered payment method for a charge that we deem is authorized and valid under these Terms."

As you can see above, they are running my credit card in 2019 for a failed attempt in 2016, I would like to get help from you guys and figure out how to get refund. I am ready to sue them also, this is definitely fraud.

Thanks
    Vishal

Hi!

In order to avoid confusion between our teams, the agent that is working on your case has requested that we close this conversation.

This is the resolution they have already provided to you.

"We received an update to our higher level of support.

In line with your concern, we were unable to process a refund for the charges due to the refund policy. If we have charged your registered payment method for a charge that deen us authorized and valid under these terms"
This discussion has been closed.