**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel one line under my account

fanyifanyi Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Dear support,

Under my account, I have two phone numbers:

I no longer use the ***-***-1626 number, so please help me to close it and refund me the $20 credit left on this number.

I am still actively using the ***-***-8100 number, so please don't make any changes to it.

Thanks.

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    fanyi said:

Dear support,

Under my account, I have two phone numbers:

I no longer use the ***-***-1626 number, so please help me to close it and refund me the $20 credit left on this number.

I am still actively using the ***-***-8100 number, so please don't make any changes to it.

Thanks.

Hi!

As the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

Please keep in mind that any unused credit can only be transferred to a different account, per our terms of service, whether or not the account is canceled, it's non-refundable.
  • kylefan2005kylefan2005 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi MarcelaS,

Thank you for your reply.

I have followed the given instructions and cancelled the 785-748-1626 line.

Regarding the $20 top-up credit I had in the account, please refund back to my on-file Paypal account. Honestly I don't even understand why I was charged for the $20 top-up credit, it was a rarely used the phone/sim, the averagely monthly used wasn't even 10% of the given quota.

Thanks,
  • kylefan2005kylefan2005 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi MarcelaS,

Thanks for your reply.

I have followed the given instructions and cancel the 785-748-1626 line.

Regarding the $20 top-up credit I had left in the account, please refund that to my on-file Paypal account. Honestly I wasn't sure why I was even charge for that as my typical monthly usage wasn't even 10% of the given monthly quota.

Thanks.

Hi MarcelaS,

Thank you for your reply.

I have followed the given instructions and cancelled the 785-748-1626 line.

Regarding the $20 top-up credit I had in the account, please refund back to my on-file Paypal account. Honestly I don't even understand why I was charged for the $20 top-up credit, it was a rarely used the phone/sim, the averagely monthly used wasn't even 10% of the given quota.

Thanks,

Hi MarcelaS,

Thanks for your reply.

I have followed the given instructions and cancel the 785-748-1626 line.

Regarding the $20 top-up credit I had left in the account, please refund that to my on-file Paypal account. Honestly I wasn't sure why I was even charge for that as my typical monthly usage wasn't even 10% of the given monthly quota.

Thanks.

Hi!

Please confirm you are the same user as fanyi
  • fanyifanyi Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi MarcelaS,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am confirming that "fanyi" and "kylefan2005" are the same owners (me :-) ). The account I was referring has the account email "[email protected]". Thanks.
    fanyi said:

Hi MarcelaS,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am confirming that "fanyi" and "kylefan2005" are the same owners (me :-) ). The account I was referring has the account email "[email protected]". Thanks.

Hi!

We have transferred credit of $ 20.00 from line xxxxx1626 to xxxxx8100.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
This discussion has been closed.