**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account Charges

nas2626nas2626 Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
I was charged $4.99 on last statement for a Global Plus 300 plan that I never signed-up for. The only thing that should be on the account is BASIC LTE 200. I have this as an emergency phone and do not use for Global calling. I tried to remove service on your website but was not able to. Please help and fix!

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    nas2626 said:

I was charged $4.99 on last statement for a Global Plus 300 plan that I never signed-up for. The only thing that should be on the account is BASIC LTE 200. I have this as an emergency phone and do not use for Global calling. I tried to remove service on your website but was not able to. Please help and fix!

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • jbeavers44jbeavers44 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    My account was charged 29.99 today when it was charged almost 50 dollars for the monthly charges. The number on the account is 4702156280

My account was charged 29.99 today when it was charged almost 50 dollars for the monthly charges. The number on the account is 4702156280

Hi!

After checking your account, we found the charge of $ 29.99 was because, on January 20, 2019, the service was upgraded to a Premium 2GB.
  • jbeavers44jbeavers44 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    So am I going to be charged twice each month? I thought that was a new package that was offered and did not expect a new charge on my account since I had just been charged for my current plan. How much is this gonna cost me a month total
    edited January 22 #6

So am I going to be charged twice each month? I thought that was a new package that was offered and did not expect a new charge on my account since I had just been charged for my current plan. How much is this gonna cost me a month total

Hi!

We are reviewing this information. As soon as we have more information we will contact you on this channel. We appreciate your patience.