**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account Charges

nas2626nas2626 Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I was charged $4.99 on last statement for a Global Plus 300 plan that I never signed-up for. The only thing that should be on the account is BASIC LTE 200. I have this as an emergency phone and do not use for Global calling. I tried to remove service on your website but was not able to. Please help and fix!

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 669 admin
    nas2626 said:

I was charged $4.99 on last statement for a Global Plus 300 plan that I never signed-up for. The only thing that should be on the account is BASIC LTE 200. I have this as an emergency phone and do not use for Global calling. I tried to remove service on your website but was not able to. Please help and fix!

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • jbeavers44jbeavers44 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    My account was charged 29.99 today when it was charged almost 50 dollars for the monthly charges. The number on the account is 4702156280