**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account not working

slickferretslickferret Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
“Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. “
(541) 787-4415
Please fix this. Thanks

Answers

• Jim IsbellJim Isbell Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    I cannot contact anyone about my account. The robots dont have a clue. My phone has ceased to work and I need a new one but FreedomPop in its infinite wisdom has decided that they will not talk to anyone. I can be reached at 361-238-0711 or at [email protected] but cannot be reachjed on my cell phone!!!!!
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

“Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. “
    (541) 787-4415
    Please fix this. Thanks

Hi! our record indicates your service has been resumed. Please turn off and on your device for this to take effect.

I cannot contact anyone about my account. The robots dont have a clue. My phone has ceased to work and I need a new one but FreedomPop in its infinite wisdom has decided that they will not talk to anyone. I can be reached at 361-238-0711 or at [email protected] but cannot be reached on my cell phone!!!!!

Please be aware that email or phone customer service channels require a paid membership.
    Not to worry, we can help over this thread instead, we just need more information about the issue you are experiencing.