**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

RMA sent in Nov, still haven't received my replacemtn

JL RJL R Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I returned a boot-looped phone back in Nov. My account has been sitting at the "your order will ship in the next 1-7 days" status since the RMA was authorized. I still have not received my replacement phone or any updates on when it will ship. When will my replacement be shipped?

RMA 105783
Tracking# (USPS) 9505510019818324259685

Answers

• JL R said:

Hello,
    I returned a boot-looped phone back in Nov. My account has been sitting at the "your order will ship in the next 1-7 days" status since the RMA was authorized. I still have not received my replacement phone or any updates on when it will ship. When will my replacement be shipped?

RMA 105783
    Tracking# (USPS) 9505510019818324259685

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • JL RJL R Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,
    The last four digits of my phone number are 6300.
  • JL R said:

Hello,
    The last four digits of my phone number are 6300.

Hi!

We have escalated this information to the appropriate team to investigate this case. As soon as we have more information we will contact you on this channel.

We appreciate your patience.
    Hello MarcelaS,
    Do you have an update?
  • JL R said:

Hello MarcelaS,
    Do you have an update?

Hi!

After escalating your case, we have sent the replacement on January 25th, 2019.

Please allow 1-10 business days to receive it.
    Hello Marcela,

I received -a- phone yesterday (2/4) but not the correct one. My FreedomPop account page shows my device as Samsung Galaxy S4 which is correct - that is what I bought, returned, and should have replaced. The phone actually sent, however, is an Alcatel OneTouch Conquest per the packing list.

These phones aren't even close in value:
    Galaxy S4 $105-$110 (black/white)
    Alcatel Concquest $30

When will FP ship the correct (Galaxy S4) phone?
    Or, if FP credits my S4 purchase, I'll give up on that and just use the Alcatel that was sent.
  • JL R said:

Hello Marcela,

I received -a- phone yesterday (2/4) but not the correct one. My FreedomPop account page shows my device as Samsung Galaxy S4 which is correct - that is what I bought, returned, and should have replaced. The phone actually sent, however, is an Alcatel OneTouch Conquest per the packing list.

These phones aren't even close in value:
    Galaxy S4 $105-$110 (black/white)
    Alcatel Concquest $30

When will FP ship the correct (Galaxy S4) phone?
    Or, if FP credits my S4 purchase, I'll give up on that and just use the Alcatel that was sent.

Hi!

We have escalated this information to the appropriate team to investigate this case. As soon as we have more information we will contact you on this channel. We appreciate your patience.
    What is the status of this issue?
  • JL R said:

What is the status of this issue?

Hi!

Our department in charge is still working on this case to provide a solution as soon as possible. Once they reply back to us, we will let you know.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    It has now been two weeks since I received a cheap-o phone instead of the one I ordered with no update. When will the phone I ordered be delivered or credit be issued for it?
  • JL R said:

It has now been two weeks since I received a cheap-o phone instead of the one I ordered with no update. When will the phone I ordered be delivered or credit be issued for it?

Hi!

We are sorry for the delay.

We are working to give you a resolution as soon as possible.

We will be contacting you as soon as we confirm if we will send the S4 or refund the S4 purchase.

Thanks again for your patience.
    It's been more than three weeks now. I know you(MarcelaS) can't control what FP does or when and are not responsible for the delay, but seriously, how hard is it and how long does it take to look at what a customer ordered (Samsung Galaxy S4) then look at what was sent (Alcatel OneTouch) and figure out that you(FP) made an error and need to fix it? I would really appreciate it if FP would ship what I paid for several months ago.
  • JL R said:

It's been more than three weeks now. I know you(MarcelaS) can't control what FP does or when and are not responsible for the delay, but seriously, how hard is it and how long does it take to look at what a customer ordered (Samsung Galaxy S4) then look at what was sent (Alcatel OneTouch) and figure out that you(FP) made an error and need to fix it? I would really appreciate it if FP would ship what I paid for several months ago.

We apologize for the delay.

We will get back to you as soon as we have an update. We are trying our best to provide a resolution since we know it was a mistake in our end.

It has now been over a month with zero update ("we are working on it" is not an update). When will FreedomPop ship the phone I paid for several months ago?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    JL R said:

It has now been over a month with zero update ("we are working on it" is not an update). When will FreedomPop ship the phone I paid for several months ago?

We totally understand your frustration, we do not handle this type of request. We are trying our best to provide a resolution.
    What needs to be done to get the responsible department to do their job? It's been over two months with zero action from them. How do we escalate this to get someone to take action and ship what I paid for last year?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,141 admin
    JL R said:

What needs to be done to get the responsible department to do their job? It's been over two months with zero action from them. How do we escalate this to get someone to take action and ship what I paid for last year?

Hi,

I apologize for the long wait. I will be taking care of your case from now on and I'll make sure it gets done ASAP.

From my understanding, you were supposed to have received a Samsung Galaxy S4 but instead got an Alcatel One Touch phone which you sent back for an exchange since you still want the original device you requested.

After contacting my support team today, I have been advised that the reason a Samsung Galaxy S4 hasn't been sent to you yet is that this specific device is currently in Backorder, which simply means that we don't have any available at our warehouse.

The best way to proceed would be to get a refund for the charge made so that you can place another order for a different device. Let me know how you'd like to proceed and I'll gladly help.
    Hello Carols,
    * I bought and received an S4 in 2018
    * Within the 3 months warranty, it broke
    * I obtained an RGA and returned the S4 (Nov)
    * In Jan I still had not received the replacement S4 so I started this post
    * Marcelas said the replacement S4 was shipped at the end of Jan
    * Feb 4 I received the Alcatel instead of the S4
    * I have NOT returned the Alcatel yet. I waited approx. a month before giving up on an answer and activating the Alcatel because the only other phone I had was wifi-only and I needed a phone that worked everywhere.
    * If FP wants the Alcatel returned, they need to provide a prepaid shipping label. I did not order it. I did not want it. I will not pay to return something FP willfully sent in error thinking I wouldn't notice (???) or care that they sent a burner-quality phone instead of what I paid for.

When will the S4 come in stock? I've tried to adjust to the Alcatel and like it, but I don't. I still like the S4's navigation and features better, plus I have an extended battery for the S4, so I really prefer to get another S4 rather than keep the Alcatel. If the S4 will not be restocked, then I will accept credit for my S4.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,141 admin
    JL R said:

Hello Carols,
    * I bought and received an S4 in 2018
    * Within the 3 months warranty, it broke
    * I obtained an RGA and returned the S4 (Nov)
    * In Jan I still had not received the replacement S4 so I started this post
    * Marcelas said the replacement S4 was shipped at the end of Jan
    * Feb 4 I received the Alcatel instead of the S4
    * I have NOT returned the Alcatel yet. I waited approx. a month before giving up on an answer and activating the Alcatel because the only other phone I had was wifi-only and I needed a phone that worked everywhere.
    * If FP wants the Alcatel returned, they need to provide a prepaid shipping label. I did not order it. I did not want it. I will not pay to return something FP willfully sent in error thinking I wouldn't notice (???) or care that they sent a burner-quality phone instead of what I paid for.

When will the S4 come in stock? I've tried to adjust to the Alcatel and like it, but I don't. I still like the S4's navigation and features better, plus I have an extended battery for the S4, so I really prefer to get another S4 rather than keep the Alcatel. If the S4 will not be restocked, then I will accept credit for my S4.

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.