**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Billing/Account question

nagrawanagrawa Posts: 4Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
My email Id is:[email protected] have been charged teh following:

1/10/19 4:00 PM 119983115 FreedomPop Safety Mode US$6.99
1/8/19 6:22 AM 119697093 Monthly Charge US$7.99
12/21/18 11:57 PM 117650869 Credit Refill US$20.00
I do not understand the charge on 12/21 and 1/8 as I have not used freedowm pop yet. I just did a trial with one call and waiting for my daughters reak to be over before activating. The charge today of 01/10 was an accident as I was trying to figure out on site as to how to turn off these autopayments. Can someone please help me understand the charges or if I have to change something
NItin

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    nagrawa said:

My email Id is:[email protected] have been charged teh following:

1/10/19 4:00 PM 119983115 FreedomPop Safety Mode US$6.99
    1/8/19 6:22 AM 119697093 Monthly Charge US$7.99
    12/21/18 11:57 PM 117650869 Credit Refill US$20.00
    I do not understand the charge on 12/21 and 1/8 as I have not used freedowm pop yet. I just did a trial with one call and waiting for my daughters reak to be over before activating. The charge today of 01/10 was an accident as I was trying to figure out on site as to how to turn off these autopayments. Can someone please help me understand the charges or if I have to change something
    NItin

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • nagrawanagrawa Posts: 4Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    919 230-0472
    nagrawa said:

919 230-0472

Hi!

Below the information of the charges.

***** Credit - Auto Top up $20.00

Our service has an automatic Top - Up feature that will charge a $20.00 amount to your card whenever you reach your data limit and places that money toward a credit reserve on your account to help cushion data overage in the event you exceed your limit.

We have a record that you already exceed your data limit of 873 MB so far. Out of the $20.00 you have now $ 4.99

***** FreedomPop Phone Premier $7.99

When you signed up the service you added the Basic 200 plan and you added as well the FreedomPop Phone Premier for $ 7.99 if you would like to cancel it. Please log in on your online account and complete the request.

***** FreedomPop Safety Mode $6.99

This charge is because whenever you disable the top-up option, it will deduct $ 6.99 for Safety mode to avoid data overage.
  • mchiao_aolmchiao_aol Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Where can I get some help on stopping the one cent monthly charge? I have already cancelled my account. My account shows no devices and yet still being charged on a monthly basis.

I have not signed up for the vip service and was redirected to the forum to get help.

Thanks

Where can I get some help on stopping the one cent monthly charge? I have already cancelled my account. My account shows no devices and yet still being charged on a monthly basis.

I have not signed up for the vip service and was redirected to the forum to get help.

Thanks

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.