**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

no sim card emergency call only

mammam FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I have the alcatel one touch flint. it was transferred to Freedompop and working to my knowledge up until yesterday. Now it reads no sim emergency call only and only works on wifi. I have tried all the advice listed in these columns to no avail. There are no notices on my account. Freedompop has locked my phone and I am unable to hit the mobile network to access apn or to turn on/off data. I have had problems with freedom pop from day 1. I just want my phone to work since im locked on the network now.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin
    mam said:

I have the alcatel one touch flint. it was transferred to Freedompop and working to my knowledge up until yesterday. Now it reads no sim emergency call only and only works on wifi. I have tried all the advice listed in these columns to no avail. There are no notices on my account. Freedompop has locked my phone and I am unable to hit the mobile network to access apn or to turn on/off data. I have had problems with freedom pop from day 1. I just want my phone to work since im locked on the network now.

Hi! Let us help you look into this. Can you please confirm the device's MEID number or sim's ICCID number?