**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Top up transfer

fpcustomerfpcustomer Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I have a top up credit of $4.98 and would like to cancel this phone and transfer to my new phone.

Best Answers

• fpcustomerfpcustomer Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
    #3 Accepted Answer
    Hello I have canceled the Samsung phone 5731 and the new line iPhone shows as having the number 0331 in the devices section.

Answers

• TBuckTBuck Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 17 #5
    I added top up credits and they didn't show up. I also inadvertently topped up an old phone I don't use-can that charge be removed?
    Post edited by TBuck on
    I accidently topped up a phone that is still listed in my devices-can that be cancelled?
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    TBuck said:

I added top up credits and they didn't show up. I also inadvertently topped up an old phone I don't use-can that charge be removed?

TBuck said:

I accidently topped up a phone that is still listed in my devices-can that be cancelled?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone numbers in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    Samsung S5 ends in 5154. The old S4 ends in 9098.
    Thanks!
    TBuck said:

Samsung S5 ends in 5154. The old S4 ends in 9098.
    Thanks!

Hi!

After verifying your account, we found we can go ahead and transfer the credit from line 9098 to 5154. Please confirm.
    Thank you Marcela
    2pm 1/18/19 and still no texts available.
    Heavy sigh. :- (
    Why aren't my top up credits allowing me to text? What good is adding top up credits if they don't show up in my account? I am considering disputing the charge with my credit card and just waiting for my cycle to renew. No free phone support really stinks.
    9:30am 1/21/19 Still not able to text. Why is top up not working?
    TBuck said:

Thank you Marcela
    2pm 1/18/19 and still no texts available.
    Heavy sigh. :- (

TBuck said:

Why aren't my top up credits allowing me to text? What good is adding top up credits if they don't show up in my account? I am considering disputing the charge with my credit card and just waiting for my cycle to renew. No free phone support really stinks.

TBuck said:

9:30am 1/21/19 Still not able to text. Why is top up not working?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    Samsung S5 5154. I provided this back on the 18th-are you spoofing me?
    edited January 21 #15
    TBuck said:

Samsung S5 5154. I provided this back on the 18th-are you spoofing me?

Since a different issue is being mentioned, we wanted to make sure, we know which phone number is having the issue to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for the information being provided.

We are currently checking your account.
  • TxphamTxpham Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I have cancelled account ending 3358, please transfer the top up credit to account ending 3718.
    6 days since I topped up and texts are still at zero. I feel so cold and all alone. I've been a FreedomPop customer for years-on my 3rd phone and this has never happened. Depression is setting in.
    Txpham said:

Hi, I have cancelled account ending 3358, please transfer the top up credit to account ending 3718.

Hi!

This case was already resolved by one of our emails agents. To avoid confusion we close this conversation.
    Marcela why have you forsaken me? The pace of this resolution is glacial. Not feeling any FreedomPop love. If top up credits don't give me the ability to text when mine run out, what are the purpose of top up credits? Am I missing something?
    TBuck said:

Marcela why have you forsaken me? The pace of this resolution is glacial. Not feeling any FreedomPop love. If top up credits don't give me the ability to text when mine run out, what are the purpose of top up credits? Am I missing something?

Hi!

We apologize for the delay.

After checking your account, we found there was a problem with the system adding the $ 10.00 credit to your account, we now add the $ 10.00 to your account and we found as well that you have a $15.00 expire credit that you can go ahead and reactivate it so you will have $ 25.00 credit on your account.

Below a useful article:

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2233/kw/expire credit
    Okay thanks. Sooooo credit only applies to data usage? I mistakenly thought I would be able to text again. I rarely use data or calls-just texts. Is there any way to apply the credit to texting?
    TBuck said:

Okay thanks. Sooooo credit only applies to data usage? I mistakenly thought I would be able to text again. I rarely use data or calls-just texts. Is there any way to apply the credit to texting?

Hi!

It will only apply to data usage.
This discussion has been closed.