**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Added ten dollars credit but doesnt show up in account!

FarmerdanFarmerdan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi on dec 31, 2018 I added ten dollars to my credit so I have it available but it doesn't show up in my account? I want refund! Also I added safety mode for 6.95 and never got the 500mb I was supposed to get. Also after adding the safety mode my data usage went way up! im not happy with freedompop.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,089FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Farmerdan said:

Hi on dec 31, 2018 I added ten dollars to my credit so I have it available but it doesn't show up in my account? I want refund! Also I added safety mode for 6.95 and never got the 500mb I was supposed to get. Also after adding the safety mode my data usage went way up! im not happy with freedompop.

Hi! Can you please confirm your sim's ICCID number or MEID number if you have a device? This way we can find your account and see about the credit and data use on the account.
  • FarmerdanFarmerdan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi could you please add the ten dollars to my account that I paid for on dec 31, 2018?
    Farmerdan said:

Hi could you please add the ten dollars to my account that I paid for on dec 31, 2018?

Good day. After looking under the sim, we were able to determine there was an overage of 1.07 GB during the cycle of Dec 03, 2018 to Jan 03, 2019 that needed part of the credit you added to pay for the overage, which is why only $1.41 is left.
    Overage costs 2.5 cents per mb, correct? so for 1070mb overage I calculate it shouldve cost 26.75 dollars overage. I had around seven or so dollars left in credit when the month of Dec 3 started. The overage used all that..then it charged me a top up of 20..used all that and shut off my service. So basically if what you say is true it used 7+20+8.59=35.59 dollars for 1.07gb overage. That's too much isn't it? i had a couple of days left and badly needed the data so i activated the safety mode thinking i was going to get the 500mb bonus that was promised when activating the safety mode. nothing happened except the 6.95 charge. then i added 10 dollars credit manually and still nothing happened..my phone didn't work until jan 3. To date i have not received the 500mb bonus for the safety mode and i badly need it now. i dont want to manually add another 10 dollars to my credit because the last one didn't show up. Please advise. Thank you for your help so far.
    Farmerdan said:

Overage costs 2.5 cents per mb, correct? so for 1070mb overage I calculate it shouldve cost 26.75 dollars overage. I had around seven or so dollars left in credit when the month of Dec 3 started. The overage used all that..then it charged me a top up of 20..used all that and shut off my service. So basically if what you say is true it used 7+20+8.59=35.59 dollars for 1.07gb overage. That's too much isn't it? i had a couple of days left and badly needed the data so i activated the safety mode thinking i was going to get the 500mb bonus that was promised when activating the safety mode. nothing happened except the 6.95 charge. then i added 10 dollars credit manually and still nothing happened..my phone didn't work until jan 3. To date i have not received the 500mb bonus for the safety mode and i badly need it now. i dont want to manually add another 10 dollars to my credit because the last one didn't show up. Please advise. Thank you for your help so far.

We could verify the 500 MB one-time addition after subscribing to the Safety Mode was not added, which is why I manually added them to your account today.