**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Added ten dollars credit but doesnt show up in account!

FarmerdanFarmerdan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi on dec 31, 2018 I added ten dollars to my credit so I have it available but it doesn't show up in my account? I want refund! Also I added safety mode for 6.95 and never got the 500mb I was supposed to get. Also after adding the safety mode my data usage went way up! im not happy with freedompop.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FarmerdanFarmerdan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi could you please add the ten dollars to my account that I paid for on dec 31, 2018?
    Overage costs 2.5 cents per mb, correct? so for 1070mb overage I calculate it shouldve cost 26.75 dollars overage. I had around seven or so dollars left in credit when the month of Dec 3 started. The overage used all that..then it charged me a top up of 20..used all that and shut off my service. So basically if what you say is true it used 7+20+8.59=35.59 dollars for 1.07gb overage. That's too much isn't it? i had a couple of days left and badly needed the data so i activated the safety mode thinking i was going to get the 500mb bonus that was promised when activating the safety mode. nothing happened except the 6.95 charge. then i added 10 dollars credit manually and still nothing happened..my phone didn't work until jan 3. To date i have not received the 500mb bonus for the safety mode and i badly need it now. i dont want to manually add another 10 dollars to my credit because the last one didn't show up. Please advise. Thank you for your help so far.