"Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue."

Mvn0Mvn0 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
The service did not get renewed for the new billing cycle, and I got an alert from the account page saying "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." Please help! Thanks!

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dorinda GuinnDorinda Guinn Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same issue. Have an LTE SIM. The service did not get renewed for the new billing cycle, and I got an alert from the account page saying "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." Please help! Thanks!
  • I am having the same issue. Have an LTE SIM. The service did not get renewed for the new billing cycle, and I got an alert from the account page saying "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." Please help! Thanks!

Hi,

Several accounts were reset to fix this issue. Can you please confirm if you are able to use your services now?
  • aschoolfaschoolf Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I got the same error, I made sure my billing details are current. The last 4 digits of my phone number are 4282.

I see on the forums that this has been a common problem lately. Can someone please help me activate my phone? Let me know if you need any further info.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    aschoolf said:

I got the same error, I made sure my billing details are current. The last 4 digits of my phone number are 4282.

I see on the forums that this has been a common problem lately. Can someone please help me activate my phone? Let me know if you need any further info.

Hi,

We checked your account this morning and noticed that it is currently active and should be working properly. Are you able to use your services now?
  • et18et18 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    My phone account (last 4 digits: 6822) also has the same technical error. "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue." I have a LTE sim. Please help.
  • BashirovBashirov Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello to everyone!
    I have the same problem and cannot resolve it! (*7610)
    "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service."
    When going to contact CS - impossible, as they ask to have VIP subscription... So, no ticket submission possible and therefore no resolution...
    Can you help?
    et18 said:

My phone account (last 4 digits: 6822) also has the same technical error. "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue." I have a LTE sim. Please help.

Bashirov said:

Hello to everyone!
    I have the same problem and cannot resolve it! (*7610)
    "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service."
    When going to contact CS - impossible, as they ask to have VIP subscription... So, no ticket submission possible and therefore no resolution...
    Can you help?

Hi,

After reviewing your account we verified that it had become suspended because the system was unable to update itself which caused it to come out of sync. Your account was simply reset and reactivated and to avoid this from happening again simply update the billing information and it should get fixed.

Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.
  • therealethereale Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I have the same problem on my account also. Can you reset it?
    Thanks.
    thereale said:

Hello, I have the same problem on my account also. Can you reset it?
    Thanks.

Hi,

Please provide us with the last four digits of your device's phone number so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Njan_AaroNjan_Aaro Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I am getting error notification on my account saying "Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service" . Please help to resolve this issue. Last 4 digits of phone number are 1007.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you
    Njan_Aaro said:

I am getting error notification on my account saying "Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service" . Please help to resolve this issue. Last 4 digits of phone number are 1007.

Hello,

After reviewing your account we verified that everything was set up correctly however the account had become suspended due to system issue which caused the services to stop.

We have reset and reactivated your account and advise you to turn your device off and back on and let us know if it works.
    Thanks for the reply. Issue still persists. Still getting error code 302, and is not able to make calls or anything.
    CarlosG said:

Njan_Aaro said:

Hello,

After reviewing your account we verified that everything was set up correctly however the account had become suspended due to system issue which caused the services to stop.

We have reset and reactivated your account and advise you to turn your device off and back on and let us know if it works.
    Thanks for the reply. Issue still persists. Still getting error code 302, and is not able to make calls or anything.
    Njan_Aaro said:

CarlosG said:

Njan_Aaro said:

Hello,

Hi,

Can you confirm if you're still having these issues?
    CarlosG said:

Njan_Aaro said:

CarlosG said:

Njan_Aaro said:

Hello,

Hi,

Hi, Iam still having issues.. when trying to make calls, I get error message saying “account suspended”
    Njan_Aaro said:

CarlosG said:

Njan_Aaro said:

CarlosG said:

Njan_Aaro said:

Hello,

Hi,

Hi, Iam still having issues.. when trying to make calls, I get error message saying “account suspended”
    We apologize for the delayed response. We have reset your account and would like to confirm if you have been able to successfully use your device and services.
  • doomeyesdoomeyes Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also getting this same message. Can you please help. The last four numbers of my phone number are 0234. Thank you.
    doomeyes said:

I am also getting this same message. Can you please help. The last four numbers of my phone number are 0234. Thank you.

Hello,

We apologize for the delayed response. Are you still having issues with using your device? If so, what error message are you getting?
  • jjordan2jjordan2 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue as the OP - can someone review my account? Last 4 digits of my phone number: 7600. Thank you
  • jjordan2jjordan2 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue as the OP - can someone review my account? Last 4 digits of my phone number: 7600. Thank you
  • LuisaLuisa Posts: 30 admin
    jjordan2 said:

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this for you.

Can you confirm if you're still having these issue?