**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

"Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue."

Mvn0Mvn0 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
The service did not get renewed for the new billing cycle, and I got an alert from the account page saying "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." Please help! Thanks!

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dorinda GuinnDorinda Guinn Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same issue. Have an LTE SIM. The service did not get renewed for the new billing cycle, and I got an alert from the account page saying "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." Please help! Thanks!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,797 admin

I am having the same issue. Have an LTE SIM. The service did not get renewed for the new billing cycle, and I got an alert from the account page saying "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service." Please help! Thanks!

Hi,

Several accounts were reset to fix this issue. Can you please confirm if you are able to use your services now?
  • aschoolfaschoolf Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I got the same error, I made sure my billing details are current. The last 4 digits of my phone number are 4282.

I see on the forums that this has been a common problem lately. Can someone please help me activate my phone? Let me know if you need any further info.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,797 admin
    aschoolf said:

I got the same error, I made sure my billing details are current. The last 4 digits of my phone number are 4282.

I see on the forums that this has been a common problem lately. Can someone please help me activate my phone? Let me know if you need any further info.

Hi,

We checked your account this morning and noticed that it is currently active and should be working properly. Are you able to use your services now?