**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

android messaging app logs in with wrong number...

solmssensolmssen Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I have 3 lines on one account, and the messaging app on one phone (Google Pixel 1 on Android 9) keeps logging in with and registering the number from a different line. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared data, synced account, everything I can think of. Help!

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,123FreedomPop Newbie admin
    solmssen said:

I have 3 lines on one account, and the messaging app on one phone (Google Pixel 1 on Android 9) keeps logging in with and registering the number from a different line. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared data, synced account, everything I can think of. Help!

Hi! We recommend to use the phone number when you log in or sync account instead of the email address to ensure the device connects to the correct line.
  • solmssensolmssen Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    noted, and useful on iOS, but on Android it doesn't ask for a login, it reads the number from the card. I dealt with support via Twitter DM and found I had mislabeled the SIMs, and had them swapped.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,123FreedomPop Newbie admin
    solmssen said:

noted, and useful on iOS, but on Android it doesn't ask for a login, it reads the number from the card. I dealt with support via Twitter DM and found I had mislabeled the SIMs, and had them swapped.

Using Androing, you can use the Sync Account option and it lets you enter the phone number instead of the email address.
    Still, we are glad to know this issue has been addressed. Please let us know if we can help with something else.
This discussion has been closed.