**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Release my device

tbfreelandtbfreeland Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
edited January 14 in Getting Started #1
Per your Support page, "to release your device, please contact us using the Submit A Ticket link." These instructions are not available to me because I no longer have you Premium Bullshit service, blah blah blah. Your phone service is trash, your messaging app slows the OS down to a crawl and crashes daily, and I can't even accept half of my incoming calls because your app is so poorly written. If you fixed your app so that it worked as advertised I might be willing to pay for the premium services as I did in the past. As it is I can no longer accept the sub-par quality and reliability of your "services". The fact that you have locked MY device without my consent is the last straw. Release my device,**9011200000519222649, asap and inform me when complete.
The fact that I have to post any of my personal device info on your publicly accessible forums is a violation of my privacy rights, and is just one more reason that I am leaving your "service".
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tbfreelandtbfreeland Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I need the Sprint account number or Sprint phone number that is tied to this phone and the 6-10 digit PIN to access the account so that I can unlock my phone. You will need to email this information to me directly so as to not post it to a publicly accessible forum.
  • tbfreelandtbfreeland Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Then you need to get it. Are you telling me you sold me a device that you did not have the legal authority to sell to me? YOU were the entity that I purchased the phone from. YOU are responsible for providing me any and all information regarding my phone when I purchase it. You did not "provide" a phone to me, you SOLD a phone to me. You can either provide me the information as required by law, you can send me a replacement phone of equal or greater value with all of the required information, or you can refund me my purchase price.
This discussion has been closed.