**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I don't have freedompop service but was charged monthly fee 5 months ago

cancel_freedompopcancel_freedompop Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I did have freedompop account before, I canceled my account about two years. I recently found that I was charged monthly from my credit card. I called freedompop to cancel my account again. but I cannot reach human being, because I don't have freedompop phone number anymore. I thought I could create online account to submit a ticket online, however I don't have that option without a freedompop number. The only information I have now is the Reference Number of this charge in my credit card. anyone can help me out?

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

Hi, I did have freedompop account before, I canceled my account about two years. I recently found that I was charged monthly from my credit card. I called freedompop to cancel my account again. but I cannot reach human being, because I don't have freedompop phone number anymore. I thought I could create online account to submit a ticket online, however I don't have that option without a freedompop number. The only information I have now is the Reference Number of this charge in my credit card. anyone can help me out?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide us with the email address attached to the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.