**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Issues Canceling the Global Data SIM card and transferring credit to LTE SIM card

Hari SibilaHari Sibila Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
I'm trying to cancel the Global Data SIM card from my account but I keep getting error "Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later.". Could mods/admins help me with this and also transferring a $5 credit from the same Global SIM card (Account Novatel Wireless MiFi 2) over to my LTE SIM card (phone number: xxx-xxx-8287)

Note as mentioned above, the canceled global sim card is data sim and doesn't have a phone number, just the account name. Also, I have a Premium VIP Service so I can't call support or submit a ticket.

Thank you

Best Answer

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    #2 Accepted Answer

Hi,
    I followed the instructions but still getting the "cancellation unsuccessful" error (see attached screenshot).
    I tried multiple browsers (Chrome, Edge, IE) and devices (Windows 10, Android) but still getting the same error.
    I also tried calling the 1(800) 663-1791 but it says I should send a cancellation request which I can't do since I'm not able to submit a ticket.
    I would appreciate if you could help me cancel this account and transfer the credit.
    Thank you

Hi!

We have completed your request, the account with the Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 has been canceled and we transferred credit of $5.00 to line 8287.

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    edited January 15 #3

Hi,
    I'm trying to cancel the Global Data SIM card from my account but I keep getting error "Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later.". Could mods/admins help me with this and also transferring a $5 credit from the same Global SIM card (Account Novatel Wireless MiFi 2) over to my LTE SIM card (phone number: xxx-xxx-8287)

Note as mentioned above, the canceled global sim card is data sim and doesn't have a phone number, just the account name. Also, I have a Premium VIP Service so I can't call support or submit a ticket.

Thank you

Hi!

As the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

If you experienced issues, please try to perform this action from an incognito tab on your browser by pressing "Ctrl + shift + N" in the keyboard while navigating. You may also try to clear cookies and Cache of the web browser or Try in a different browser. If the issue persists please forward a screenshot of the error you get.

After you cancel the account, we can go ahead and transfer the credit.
  • Hari SibilaHari Sibila Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,
    I followed the instructions but still getting the "cancellation unsuccessful" error (see attached screenshot).
    I tried multiple browsers (Chrome, Edge, IE) and devices (Windows 10, Android) but still getting the same error.
    I also tried calling the 1(800) 663-1791 but it says I should send a cancellation request which I can't do since I'm not able to submit a ticket.
    I would appreciate if you could help me cancel this account and transfer the credit.
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.