**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel order which has been already shipped out

JasonHoJasonHo Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I can't access my account at the support page with the exactly correct email address and password. Further, I didn't received any email concerning my order confirmation from FreedomPop. So I don't know my ORDER NUMBER and can't submit a ticket.
How can I CANCEL MY ORDER and GET A REFUND in this case? How can I find out my order?
The only information I got from FreedomPop is the tracking number of Fedex.
Please help me out. Thanks!

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,813 admin
    JasonHo said:

I can't access my account at the support page with the exactly correct email address and password. Further, I didn't received any email concerning my order confirmation from FreedomPop. So I don't know my ORDER NUMBER and can't submit a ticket.
    How can I CANCEL MY ORDER and GET A REFUND in this case? How can I find out my order?
    The only information I got from FreedomPop is the tracking number of Fedex.
    Please help me out. Thanks!

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.