**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Charged my Paypal Account three times for Unused services. Please refund

fjazonfjazon Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello Admin, I was charged almost $100 for unwanted and unused services. In addition to, my account is under dormant for almost 3 months but still, I got charged for it. It would be nice if you guys inform your customers in advance before imposing these charges. I really do appreciate returning our money before I report this to Paypal. I appreciate your prompt response on this matter.

Comments

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,069 admin
    fjazon said:

Hello Admin, I was charged almost $100 for unwanted and unused services. In addition to, my account is under dormant for almost 3 months but still, I got charged for it. It would be nice if you guys inform your customers in advance before imposing these charges. I really do appreciate returning our money before I report this to Paypal. I appreciate your prompt response on this matter.

Hi!

We are glad to assist you.

We are sorry to know that you are having payment issues.

Please provide the last four digits of the ICCID number printed on the sim card so we can take a closer look at it.