**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Could you help to cancel my account

HellojianliHellojianli Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Imam paying for this account and my sone said he can not use so I logged in to find out it’s suspended, any way, -lease help to can cel my account #856-245-2525 I have tried to cancel online but not successful and call your service #, no body attached such important function. Thank you.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 16 #2

Imam paying for this account and my sone said he can not use so I logged in to find out it’s suspended, any way, -lease help to can cel my account #856-245-2525 I have tried to cancel online but not successful and call your service #, no body attached such important function. Thank you.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

After verifying your account, we found it has been canceled on January 15th.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us.