**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why is it so difficult to cancel an account?

Enoch1221Enoch1221 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I went to the website and tried to do it online multiple times/days and it keeps telling me cancellation unsuccessful. So I tried calling as some have suggested and when I do that it tells me I have multiple accounts with that phone number (BUT I DONT) and hangs up every time without even giving me options to sort it out. I just want to cancel a service I don't even use, why does it have to be so damn difficult.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,164FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Enoch1221 said:

I went to the website and tried to do it online multiple times/days and it keeps telling me cancellation unsuccessful. So I tried calling as some have suggested and when I do that it tells me I have multiple accounts with that phone number (BUT I DONT) and hangs up every time without even giving me options to sort it out. I just want to cancel a service I don't even use, why does it have to be so damn difficult.

We are sorry to learn you were unable to cancel.
    We recommend to try to cancel from a PC, using a private or incognito window or after clearing cookies and cache.
    If the issue persists after that, please provide us with the number for your line as well as a screenshot of the error you get, to be able to cancel on your behalf.