**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here t

Christopher KnoxChristopher Knox Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
To Whom This May Concern:

My Account is currently inactive.

I haven't used any data this billing cycle, but received the following:

Alert: You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to upgrade plan or click here to enable auto top-up or wait until next billing cycle.

In an attempt to reactivate my account, I enabled auto top-up as outlined in the aforementioned Alert.

Upon enabling auto top-up, my account was not reactivated.

I then attempted to disable auto top-up, but was prompted to subscribe to your Safety Mode service, which I do not want to do, so I clicked Cancel, after whicih auto top-up was again enabled. Repeating this step caused the same re-enabling of Auto Top-Up, which I would prefer to have disabled.

After performing the aforementioned steps in an attempt to disable Auto Top-Up, I received the following:

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service.

I am requesting assistance with two things:

1. I would like for my account for number to be re-activated.

2. I would like for my account for number to have Auto Top-Up Disabled.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Answers