**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here t

Christopher KnoxChristopher Knox Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
To Whom This May Concern:

My Account is currently inactive.

I haven't used any data this billing cycle, but received the following:

Alert: You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to upgrade plan or click here to enable auto top-up or wait until next billing cycle.

In an attempt to reactivate my account, I enabled auto top-up as outlined in the aforementioned Alert.

Upon enabling auto top-up, my account was not reactivated.

I then attempted to disable auto top-up, but was prompted to subscribe to your Safety Mode service, which I do not want to do, so I clicked Cancel, after whicih auto top-up was again enabled. Repeating this step caused the same re-enabling of Auto Top-Up, which I would prefer to have disabled.

After performing the aforementioned steps in an attempt to disable Auto Top-Up, I received the following:

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service.

I am requesting assistance with two things:

1. I would like for my account for number to be re-activated.

2. I would like for my account for number to have Auto Top-Up Disabled.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,084FreedomPop Newbie admin

To Whom This May Concern:

My Account is currently inactive.

I haven't used any data this billing cycle, but received the following:

Alert: You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to upgrade plan or click here to enable auto top-up or wait until next billing cycle.

In an attempt to reactivate my account, I enabled auto top-up as outlined in the aforementioned Alert.

Upon enabling auto top-up, my account was not reactivated.

I then attempted to disable auto top-up, but was prompted to subscribe to your Safety Mode service, which I do not want to do, so I clicked Cancel, after whicih auto top-up was again enabled. Repeating this step caused the same re-enabling of Auto Top-Up, which I would prefer to have disabled.

After performing the aforementioned steps in an attempt to disable Auto Top-Up, I received the following:

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service.

I am requesting assistance with two things:

1. I would like for my account for number to be re-activated.

2. I would like for my account for number to have Auto Top-Up Disabled.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hello Mr. Knox. After looking under the email address that you use for this forum for the line ending in 0464, we were able to determine that there is a 19 MB overage, for this cycle that ends until Jan 28th, that maintains the account suspended.
    To reinstate service, you will need to manually add credit to the account from the billing settings via your online FP profile, upgrade to a paid plan or wait until the new cycle, to transfer the overage.

The top-up setting is enabled on all FP accounts by default. IF you want to disable it and keep it that way, it's necessary to subscribe to the Safety Mode add on you mentioned, for a monthly fee.