**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

how to get a upgraded LTE sim card from a global sim card account , i have my own device.

Anita CheungAnita Cheung Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I currently have a basic 200 global sim kit with my own device. and it was mention I need to upgrade to a new sim card with LTE. the web link on the home page won't open. what do I do to continue my account with the same phone number?

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,164FreedomPop Newbie admin

I currently have a basic 200 global sim kit with my own device. and it was mention I need to upgrade to a new sim card with LTE. the web link on the home page won't open. what do I do to continue my account with the same phone number?

Hello Anita. Please confirm you have tried both upgrade options listed on this article and still were unable to upgrade:
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3531/kw/FOGG
  • Anita CheungAnita Cheung Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I tried the website but it says Freedompop refuse to connect inside a smaller flash window.
    But I also bought a new sim card from Best Buy already. How can i transfer my phone # with this new sim card
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,164FreedomPop Newbie admin

Yes, I tried the website but it says Freedompop refuse to connect inside a smaller flash window.
    But I also bought a new sim card from Best Buy already. How can i transfer my phone # with this new sim card

Anita please be aware that you will be unable to upgrade a BestBuy purchased sim, with the LTE you can upgrade to from your online Freedompop profile.
    You can activate the BestBuy sim card with the plan already paid for, and assign a number to transfer your old phone number but the new LTE sim will be under a new account.