**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

phone swap request

Hydro VibeHydro Vibe Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, Admins,
I recently received a freedompop phone as a gift. can you please help switch it to my account?

thanks.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 932 admin

Hi, Admins,
    I recently received a freedompop phone as a gift. can you please help switch it to my account?

thanks.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the device's MEID (MAC/DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at them. Also, are you looking to replace an old device with this new one or are you looking to add this phone as a new device to your account?
  • Hydro VibeHydro Vibe Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks a bunch, CarlosG. The device's MEID is 99000355614191. What I like is to swap these devices with phone number.

Say my account(acc1) has a kyocera vibe with no phone number, plus $10 credit; the other account(acc2) has a number with a LG volt with above MEID, no credit on it. At the end of the swap, I'd like to have
    acc1: LG VOLT with the number, no new phone number needed. credit balance stay the same on acc1
    acc2: kyocera vibe with no number.

thanks

Thanks a bunch, CarlosG. The device's MEID is 99000355614191. What I like is to swap these devices with phone number.

Say my account(acc1) has a kyocera vibe with no phone number, plus $10 credit; the other account(acc2) has a number with a LG volt with above MEID, no credit on it. At the end of the swap, I'd like to have
    acc1: LG VOLT with the number, no new phone number needed. credit balance stay the same on acc1
    acc2: kyocera vibe with no number.

thanks

Before we move forward with this we want to make sure we're on the same page. Do you simply want the new device to replace the old Kyocera in the Kyocera's account or would you rather swap phone number?
    Thanks for the reply. Please replace the kyocera with (the LG Volt and the phone number on LG Volt).

Thanks for the reply. Please replace the kyocera with (the LG Volt and the phone number on LG Volt).

Please confirm both device's MEID (DEC) numbers as well as the last four digits of their phone numbers and we'll make the swap right away.
    CarlosG said:

Please confirm both device's MEID (DEC) numbers as well as the last four digits of their phone numbers and we'll make the swap right away.
    Account1: MEID 99000420620296, KYOCERA HYDRO VIBE, Last four digit of phone number: 7789
    Account2: MEID 99000355614191, LG VOLT, Last four digit of phone number: 0246

CarlosG said:

Account1: MEID 99000420620296, KYOCERA HYDRO VIBE, Last four digit of phone number: 7789
    Account2: MEID 99000355614191, LG VOLT, Last four digit of phone number: 0246
    Hi,

We have successfully swapped the devices between their accounts. Please turn both devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly. The phone numbers were also swapped.