**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Today is cycle renew date but it now says code 100 account suspended due to billing issue

John BilliterJohn Billiter Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
Today is my renew cycle date. I am on free plan. I have never hit an overage. The usage is still showing usage for last month (which is not close to any limit). My billing is paypal. Nothing there has changed. I did try updating the payment plan but when i hit continue to paypal it does not go there at all. The last time this happened (april 2017) it seemed to fix itself an hour after posting my question. My guess is something has gone wrong with the renew function.

Best Answer

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin

Today is my renew cycle date. I am on free plan. I have never hit an overage. The usage is still showing usage for last month (which is not close to any limit). My billing is paypal. Nothing there has changed. I did try updating the payment plan but when i hit continue to paypal it does not go there at all. The last time this happened (april 2017) it seemed to fix itself an hour after posting my question. My guess is something has gone wrong with the renew function.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this device is Active? Be sure to add the last four digits of the device's phone umber as well.
  • John BilliterJohn Billiter Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    I finally got it to link to paypal, and there it wanted me to pay .01. I paid that and later the service restored. I hope this is not a recurring problem, I thought that is what autopay is for. Perhaps it just wanted to verify my paypal still worked. So I guess my problem is solved for now.