**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Photon platinum device is not working

MaheshcMaheshc Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi
I have a photon platinum device and it is not able to connect to the internet. The 4G light is blinking red.
If I go to my account, I am able to see the device but for some reason, it says that the order is processed and not yet shipped. Can you some one suggest to how to activate this device back up in my account?
Thanks
Mahesh

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    Maheshc said:

Hi
    I have a photon platinum device and it is not able to connect to the internet. The 4G light is blinking red.
    If I go to my account, I am able to see the device but for some reason, it says that the order is processed and not yet shipped. Can you some one suggest to how to activate this device back up in my account?
    Thanks
    Mahesh

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please confirm the device's IMEI/DEC numbers so that we can take a closer look at it