**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Stuck in Registering for push notifications

john3maryjohn3mary Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
I am stuck in " Registering for push notifications" on my Kyocera Hydro Vibe, ending in xxx-4884

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin
    john3mary said:

I am stuck in " Registering for push notifications" on my Kyocera Hydro Vibe, ending in xxx-4884

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. However, after reviewing your account this morning we noticed that it is Active and should be working properly. Are you still having issues with this device?
  • john3maryjohn3mary Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    It is not working, when I try to make a phone call the bue freedom pop screen appears and Freedom Pop setup is continuing to run in circles.
    I have two lines, -4882 works, the one ending in -4884 is not working.
    john3mary said:

I have two lines, -4882 works, the one ending in -4884 is not working.

Please log out from the app and log back in and if you are unable to do so, go to the device's app section in "Settings" and find the FreedomPop app in order to erase its cache. Once that's done, try to use the services and let us know if it works.
    That worked! Thanks Carlos.
    Can you tell me how I can unlock my phone in case I want to used a different SIM card? I want to travel overseas and use the phone with a different SIM. I don't think my phone will do GSM though, but I would like to unlock it for use with Sprint or Verizon.
    john3mary said:

That worked! Thanks Carlos.
    Can you tell me how I can unlock my phone in case I want to used a different SIM card? I want to travel overseas and use the phone with a different SIM. I don't think my phone will do GSM though, but I would like to unlock it for use with Sprint or Verizon.

We can go ahead and request to release the device from our database but if we do, it can only be used with other Sprint MVNO's like FreedomPop. We do not have the availability to unlock it for GSM use as this is up to Sprint.

If you need to unlock it for GSM instead of release, we recommend you contact Sprint directly, to see if as the main carrier, they offer such option. If you would like to proceed with us releasing the device, you will need to cancel your account.

Please read more on this https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2139/kw/release.